Potters angel and flame hawk?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cflip
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cflip

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2017
Messages
653
Reaction score
196
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was all set to order one now I see on one site you can't have the two of them together in a 60 gallon tank. True or false?
 
I see no reason those fish couldn't be kept together in a 60 gallon.
 
I stand by my original statement.
I have kept at various times over the years:
Potter's/Flame Hawk
Flame Angel/Flame Hawk
Shepardi/Flame Hawk
Rusty/Flame Hawk.
Flame Hawk/Flame Hawk
Never had an issue.
That said, maybe the website knows something I don't. Doubt it, but very possible.
As a buyer for the largest store in my area back in the day, and later an exporter from the source in the South Pacific, I do have a bit of knowledge, but I have been wrong before.
 
They'll be fine together. Disregard what saltwaterfish.com says.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new