Powder Blue in a 120 gallon

Shireef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello everyone , i've been obsessed with powder blue tang lately , but i have a few questions about getting a one , im concerning about my old tangs that i already have ( 1 purple , 1 yellow and 1 naso tang ) . Powder blue tangs are most likely to get caught to white spot , will my other tangs get caught to it too . My old tangs are eating really well and they are very healty , but it stills concerns me . Also will they beat powder blue when i intruduce him to the others ?

czoolander

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going to echo the same sentiment . Too many tangs for that tank so I would say no. But if you are worried about ich you can get a separate QT/Hospital tank and treat the new fish for 30 days and after this should be worry free to add to your display if its symptom free

There are many threads on how to apply a proper QT process by more advanced reefers then myself

Flame2hawk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agree that you should love the tank and tangs you have and resist the “one more fish” syndrome! The PB is a beautiful fish but it will be stressed for a while when introduced especially in tight quarters.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 81 87.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back