Powder Blue

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cuda
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cuda

Hunter
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2009
Messages
1,297
Reaction score
17
Location
Lockport IL.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does a Powder Blue sleep swimming? My other fish settle down at night but not the PB
 
Does a Powder Blue sleep swimming? My other fish settle down at night but not the PB

Apparently not ;)

Some of the acantharus tangs just like to swim a lot. Most of my buddies powders are like that - they're just party animals!
 
My tang moves around swile sleeping. But he's deffintly out, thats when I prefer to catch him if need be.
 
The only tang that I have had or currently have that seems to sleep is my blue hippo tang. Quite the regular at lites out, finds the same place to wedge between rocks and goes to "sleep".
 
Glad I found this thread before I got my first Acanthurus and freaked out because it wouldn't sleep. Do yours swim in the open or are they more like angels that kind of pace around in the back of the rockwork?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new