Powder Brown Tang

  • Thread starter Thread starter 3mm3
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

3mm3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2006
Messages
1,456
Reaction score
1,206
Location
Blue water bridge
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well looks like I'm getting a powder brown for my reef tank.
What are your thoughts on this type of tang?
 
It will be the only tang in the tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new