power head help for 60 gallon mixed reef

Mixedreefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2015
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, I was looking into increasing the flow in my tank. Do you guys think I should get 2X sicce voyager 2's or can I get away with 2X sicce nano's at 530gph each?
It's a 60 gallon long (48".) I am looking to raising mostly SPS with a few acans and maybe some hammer or frogspawn.
 
Bang for the buck goes to a pair of Jebao RW-8s is my suggestion. Wave mode is simple and they can work in a master/slave operation.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new