power head question

sergifed91

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Jebao sw8 power head. although normally it would be enough flow. since I have enemas I have panty hose covering the holes of the PW. I'm looking to get a second Jebao ph. I know a lot of people don't like this brand. just looking for opinions of what the second one I should get jebao sw -4 or another sw -8. I don't think a second sw8 would be to much flow since I have panty hose around it which restricts the flow power. looking for advice on this ty

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would check out the new OW series from Jebao.. same price points with lots of improvements over the SW.

flooddc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd go with another SW-8 to match the other PH. You can adjust the flow according to your need.

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:D:D
I have a Jebao sw8 power head. although normally it would be enough flow. since I have enemas I have panty hose covering the holes of the PW. I'm looking to get a second Jebao ph. I know a lot of people don't like this brand. just looking for opinions of what the second one I should get jebao sw -4 or another sw -8. I don't think a second sw8 would be to much flow since I have panty hose around it which restricts the flow power. looking for advice on this ty

you definitely need a lot of flow for enemas. :D

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 38 19.8%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 142 74.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.7%
Back