Power outage quesiton

josh88997766

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2025
Messages
172
Reaction score
51
Location
franklin
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If there’s a power outage I feel there may be as we’re having massive thunderstorms could I put my air pump I use to use for freshwater I’ve heard against it but my pump is battery powered I only have a clown in a. 10g nothing else
 
If there’s a power outage I feel there may be as we’re having massive thunderstorms could I put my air pump I use to use for freshwater I’ve heard against it but my pump is battery powered I only have a clown in a. 10g nothing else
you dont have a wavemaker, or anything like that? That would be best....and a heater
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new