Powerball Bounce Mushroom

Item Price
200
Shipping
YES shipping is available

reef_jon

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2021
Messages
43
Reaction score
38
Location
Santa Cruz, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Powerball Bounce Mushroom

I have a few Powerball bounce mushrooms that I'm looking to move. This listing is for mushroom A in the photos.

Price: $200.00

View on Reef2Reef Marketplace

Marketplace Purchase Required

This item is listed on the Reef2Reef Marketplace. To ensure the transaction is properly processed and covered by Marketplace features and protections, the purchase must be completed through the Marketplace listing.

listing-media-1.jpg
listing-media-2.jpg
listing-media-3.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new