Powerheads for 25g tall?

  • Thread starter Thread starter KVYA
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KVYA

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
844
Reaction score
223
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im setting up a 25g tall reef tank and I need suggestions for powerheads. It's is 24h by 24l by 16w.

I was planning on getting 2 Tunze 475g pumps and a Hydor Koralia 240g to kick up any dead spots. Is this a good combination of pumps?
Any recommendations of how I should position them?
 
Huge fan of Tunze, they are very reliable. I would get a vortech for flow variation, but they can be pricey. If your looking for a pump on a budget get a Tunze and a jeabo.
 
Huge fan of Tunze, they are very reliable. I would get a vortech for flow variation, but they can be pricey. If your looking for a pump on a budget get a Tunze and a jeabo.

I was also thinking of getting two Jebao rw-4's or two Jebao wp-10's. Which two should I get?

Or should I get one rw-4 and one wp-10?

Thing about the tunze pumps though is that you can't control the flow

Actually thinking of getting two rw-4's because it has a night mode feature.

Still probably going to have that hydor koralia 240 to kick up any dead spots though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new