Powerheads ?

Sofialantz

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 23, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone I’m new to R2R and I’m looking for some input :) I’m in the process of trying to upgrade my IM 15 gallon aio to a waterbox 33 gallon aio. In my 15 gallon I’m currently running a Nero 3. I’m not sure if I want to keep the Nero and add another, or keep the Nero and get an mp10, orrr just get two mp10s. Whats my best option?
 
Hi everyone I’m new to R2R and I’m looking for some input :) I’m in the process of trying to upgrade my IM 15 gallon aio to a waterbox 33 gallon aio. In my 15 gallon I’m currently running a Nero 3. I’m not sure if I want to keep the Nero and add another, or keep the Nero and get an mp10, orrr just get two mp10s. Whats my best option?
a 2nd nero3 would be good, and I (and many others) like 2 wavemakers in tanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new