PPEs

  • Thread starter Thread starter LorenK
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LorenK

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2007
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a frag of 4 PPE polyps. Due to a zoa/paly eating fish, I had to move them to my pico and their skirts have shortened up a bit due to low flow.
I recently got another frag so I'd like to trade them for something else...but not a zoa or paly.

I'll post a picture tomorrow when the lights come back on if there is interest.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new