PR Wednesday: LIVE now!

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2013
Messages
2,210
Reaction score
4,206
Location
Minneapolis, MN
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heads up; if you're a Preferred Reefer your account has been converted to PR10x (a little early...;)) for our monthly 10x points day! www.bulkreefsupply.com

Preferred-Reefer-Wednesday-Generic-Hero-1011x447.png

Preferred-Reefer-Wednesday-Generic-Hero-1011x447.png
 
if only I could order some core 7 triton method with this. oh well. I guess it is a hurry up and wait. this is an awesome thing you guys are doing thanks for taking care of us (your customers)
 
if only I could order some core 7 triton method with this. oh well. I guess it is a hurry up and wait. this is an awesome thing you guys are doing thanks for taking care of us (your customers)

Agreed, although I am glad to see Triton working hard to ensure their packaging meets their customers needs. Once we have it back in stock it will be worth it!! As soon as I have an ETA, I'll be sure to share :)
 
Agreed, although I am glad to see Triton working hard to ensure their packaging meets their customers needs. Once we have it back in stock it will be worth it!! As soon as I have an ETA, I'll be sure to share :)
THIS IS WHY I LOVE BRS AAAAAAAMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new