• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Predator and GMK zoa pack

AriMiko43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I am offering a high end zoa pack of 2 of the nicest polyps out I believe. You will get 1 predator zoa and 1 GMK zoa in this pack. The price for the pack is $450 shipped. There will be standard doa with picture of the coral in my bag within 2 hours of first delivery attempt. Here are wysiwyg pictures of the zoas the buyer will receive. Send me a pm if interested. Thank you
FE96E596-DD78-44B9-B066-EE3B70A18880.jpeg
5A1F0BB6-F4AD-402C-BFD1-3CB4477F42BF.jpeg

OP
OP
AriMiko43

AriMiko43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Holy **** I would never pay $300 for a wild or mari zoa polyp. Shame on whoever sold you that. Wholesalers across the country have entire rocks for $400... They sell them for $70PP.. thats bananas. Its a wild zoa. When its 100% aquacultured and not coming in on rocks, fine, 500-1000PP but we're literally getting tons of shipments with them around the US.
Says the guy that charges insane prices for zoas per polyp on your website The Curated Reef. As per forum rules you are not supposed to be objecting to someone’s pricing publicly. If you have a issue you could message me directly. I am not a wholesaler so my pricing is what it is. Also shouldn’t you be on the vendor forum selling your stuff from The Curated Reef. Here is a screenshot of a iridium flare you are selling for $325, if anyone wants these I have them for $125 a polyp. Why would you be objective to my pricing when you also have polyps your asking a lot of money for?
B1DA3961-B1A9-43A0-BFC6-F77ABA94C983.jpeg

KomsCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Idk about wholesalers all over the country getting predator zoa rocks, I do know of the ONE you are referring to in Miami, first time I've ever seen them and may be the last time in who knows how long that one wholesaler will get them again. I understand the point you are trying to make but I think mari or not these are a lot rarer than you think and are extremely nice! $450 for the pair is a super fair deal imo. GLWS

OP
OP
AriMiko43

AriMiko43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Ok these packs have sold out and are into growout once again. Thank you to the ones that purchased them, hope you enjoy them. If we talked and you purchased from me previously and we worked out a pack for you, don’t worry I have yours set aside until until we figure out the ship day (Mikey) LOL.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 63 36.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back