Pregnant?

Mr.peanut31120

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Location
Frankfort
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I just got some male and female dwarf sea horses in but I cannot tell if the males are carrying eggs or recently released eggs. I will probably run extra brine anyways but I wanted to know if we are expecting or not. Sorry about the camera quality my phone is not that great with pictures.
Iv gotten these online and said they were wild caught so It is possible that they could be carrying eggs but I can not tell. Thank you!
 
hi, welcome to the reef, pics would help.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new