- Joined
- Feb 6, 2023
- Messages
- 545
- Reaction score
- 339
- Location
- Savannah
- What state or country do you live in
- Georgia
Unsure on exact weight but probably close to 100lbs.
Mix of Marco base rock and Marco shelf rock. All rock is in slabs, not cemented together. Bleach cured and sun dried. I also have a 5g bucket of smaller Marco foundation pieces used to made pedestals.
Beautiful rock. Pictures of all base and shelf rock plus pic of a shallow scape I was going to setup. This is only using some of the rock. It can go a long way! Beer can added for scale.
Been stored in a tote. Only next to the lawnmower for pics!
Located in DFW (Benbrook)
$200 obo

Mix of Marco base rock and Marco shelf rock. All rock is in slabs, not cemented together. Bleach cured and sun dried. I also have a 5g bucket of smaller Marco foundation pieces used to made pedestals.
Beautiful rock. Pictures of all base and shelf rock plus pic of a shallow scape I was going to setup. This is only using some of the rock. It can go a long way! Beer can added for scale.
Been stored in a tote. Only next to the lawnmower for pics!
Located in DFW (Benbrook)
$200 obo

Last edited:
