Premium Picasso Breeder

  • Thread starter Thread starter EtxReefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

EtxReefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2016
Messages
100
Reaction score
75
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just recently got back into the hobby after 8 years away and looking for a pair of premium Picassos. The Clownfish Shop is 6 months out on premium Picasso unfortunately. Anyone have recommendations for another good wysiwyg premium Picasso breeder?

Thanks in advance!
 
I got my Picassos from TSA (Top Shelf Aquatics) and was very happy with mine!
 
I've gotten some WYSIWG clownfish from ARS Clownfish, but looks like he is out of stock on most of the clowns.
 
I've gotten some WYSIWG clownfish from ARS Clownfish, but looks like he is out of stock on most of the clowns.
I second this! He's local to me, so I was able to do local pickup from him. Really nice guy who seems to care about his fish a lot.
 
Agree. He checked the UPS shipping and weather and held off until it was better to ship.
 
I bought two singles off of BRS website and they paired together in a week. ORA even sent me one smaller sized clown compared to the other. It’s like they know what you’re doing when the ship them out.
 
I bought two singles off of BRS website and they paired together in a week. ORA even sent me one smaller sized clown compared to the other. It’s like they know what you’re doing when the ship them out.
I actually ended up going with 2 from Ora as well. Should be here Tuesday.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new