Pretty cool Acropora macrostoma from DFS

  • Thread starter Thread starter rsav
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rsav

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
91
Reaction score
29
Location
Miami
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never kept this species before. The colors in the picture are what got me to buy it. Will take more pics when I get it. If anyone has kept this species before and has some suggestions please post. Thanks.

Go4L5Vq.jpg
 
Looks sweet. I'd give it some good flow and light! Nice grab:)


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Man, that is a super nice looking acro! I hope it holds its colors for you. What kind of lighting are you using?
 
Wow… It is a lot closer to their stock picture color wise than I thought it was going to be… Over the past few years DFS colors have gotten a little bit more saturated.. Nice find is it Aussie?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new