• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pretty LPS plus a few Zoas

watchguy123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some pretty frags for sale. I have included both Radion all blue pictures as well as Radion white pictures so you can evaluate the frags to your lighting preference. If there is a mother colony shot then it is probably from my display and shot under reefbrite xho blues for mother colony pictures. Shipping overnight by 10:30 am where available is $50 but free when purchasing $350 of coral or more. If a coral croaks in 24 hours from receiving, I will either refund you or send replacement but shipping not included. If it croaks after 24 hours, pm me and I may replace or refund anyway.

JF Yellow Submarine Frags are $125 and have multiple heads

mother colony, shot under reefbrite xho.

coral-7.jpg

frags under radion blue

coral-218.jpg

frags under white light

coral-237.jpg

some may have a lot of red but ultimately the colony will have red scattered throughout as the frags turn into colonies.

coral-238.jpg

Blasto Mania Single polyps are $40 and doubles are $60 These are not merletti blastos. They get up to about an inch in diameter. Deep red rim with rich blue center and green eye. They grow reasonably fast.
Mother colony

Frags

coral-240.jpg

Z’s RGB (red, green,blue) Blasto Frags are $350 and they get big.
Mother

coral-271.jpg

Frags

coral-275.jpg

Z’s GOR (green, orange, red—its really more purple but GOR sounds better than GOP)) Blasto Frags are $350 for single polyp, or $500 for double polyp
The mother has orange on the inside of the apron but the frags don’t have orange yet

coral-272.jpg

Single polyp frag

coral-274.jpg

JF Sector 001 Favia
JF Sector 001
Mother Colony

coral-150.jpg

Frags are $35

coral-221.jpg

under white lights

coral-232.jpg

JF Dayglo Frags are $35 some are primarily pink and some primarily blue and some mixed, but they should grow out to similar colored mixed colonies. These are growing into each other so when I separate them, you may see the demarcation.

coral-205.jpg

under white lights

coral-259.jpg

Avatar Chalice These frags are $50

coral-17-2.jpg

Frags

under whites
coral-245.jpg

Gonzos XXX Goni $65 These are really nice size frags frags (small tentacles up to 1/2 to 1 inch)

coral-213.jpg

coral-241.jpg

Cotton Candy Goni The brightest goni out there. Their color is somewhere between yellow and orange, perhaps tangerine is the best color description. Frags are $100. Stunning Medium tentacle length, 1-2 inches.

coral-210.jpg

under whites

coral-250.jpg

Z’s Glo Go Goni Frags are $60 This thing just glows like crazy under blues, under whites it is just a pretty pink goni which is pretty nice as well. Long tentacle about 2-3 inches

coral-208.jpg

coral-248.jpg

BBEB Zoas Each frag has about 10-15 polyps them). Frags are $40

coral-234.jpg

coral-262.jpg

Rasta Zoas Each frag seems to have atleast 10 polyps but probably more. Frags are $25

coral-203.jpg

coral-235.jpg

WWC AOI Zoas Frags with four polyps are $50 and those with 8 polyps are $75

coral-204.jpg

No name Bright orange Zoa Appears to have a double skirt. Each frag is $20 with two polyps.

coral-207.jpg

coral-239.jpg

CC Vamps in Drag Frags are $25 and have atleast three polyps.

coral-211.jpg

coral-246.jpg

CB Bowsers Two polyp frags are $80, three polyps frags are 120 and four polyps frags are 160 I don’t have very many of these.

coral-215.jpg

coral-249.jpg

Nirvana Zoas Frags are either 3polyps ($25) or 6 polyps ($40)

coral-209.jpg

coral-247.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
watchguy123

watchguy123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JF Psycho Rim Frags are $80. Frags are not big yet and need to be a bit bigger to get the gold rim completely. Slow grower but stunning colony.

Mother
coral-268.jpg

coral-229.jpg

coral-236.jpg

JF Raja RampageFrags are $65 and nice size
Mother Colony

coral-145.jpg

coral-224.jpg

coral-252.jpg

Z’s Dream monti $65 for frags and I only have a couple left.

coral-222.jpg

coral-254.jpg

Z’s USC Gold Rimmed Favia Frags are $60
Mother colony—. It is very stunning with a very, very bright gold rim. The body is more red with a slight orange hint in person.

coral-282.jpg

coral-200.jpg

coral-255.jpg

No Name Favia (RED) $25 a frag

coral-263.jpg

coral-202.jpg

coral-253.jpg

2nd without a name Favia (Orange)

Mother (orange) is on the right, and the No Name Favia (red) is on the left

coral-270.jpg

Frags are $25

coral-227.jpg

Z’s POP (Pink on Pink) Lobophyllia I am pretty sure it is a lobophyllia. I have had it for years and pretty bullet proof. Frags are about 2-3 inches long and 1-2 inches wide. Frags are $75 and big.
Mother colony under blues

coral-276.jpg

Frag

coral-277.jpg

Vivid’s Pink ******* Chalice Frags are $40 I only have a couple right now and not real big.

The one on the right is the Vivid’s pink ******* chalice frag.

coral-214.jpg

Strawberry Watermelon Chalice Frags are $40 and I only have a few and not too big
The one on the left is the strawberry chalice

coral-214.jpg

Orange Sherbert chalice Frags are $40 They are slightly less pink and slightly more orange in person. I couldn’t quite get the orange captured. I only have a couple as well of these frags and they are not that big.

Mother colony

coral-105.jpg

Frag
coral-257.jpg

Bubble Gum Monster Chalice Frags are $40 They are not really big and I only have a few

coral-206.jpg

coral-251.jpg

luckylato

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gold rim favia
Mister Bubble gum
Orange sherbe
Pink *******
Noname favia red and orange.
Rsjs rampage
Z lobo
Strawberry favia
Gonzo
Cotton candy
2- glo go
Please tally me up so I can send the moolah and get theses here this week. Please.

OP
OP
watchguy123

watchguy123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gold rim favia
Mister Bubble gum
Orange sherbe
Pink *******
Noname favia red and orange.
Rsjs rampage
Z lobo
Strawberry favia
Gonzo
Cotton candy
2- glo go
Please tally me up so I can send the moolah and get theses here this week. Please.
I got you covered. I sent you a pm (private message) with the details for shipping and payment

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my corals also ,, I bought the corals for the Favias ,, kinda bought the Goni as a after thought ,, turned out the Goni was the standout coral that I got ,, that's not taking anything away from the Favias I got ,, it just means how awesome the Goni is :)

OP
OP
watchguy123

watchguy123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received a beautiful frag today! Thank you Mark for the great communication, fast shipping and freebie frag! Don’t hesitate to purchase from this gent!

1F4DD474-A41C-4D13-8FF8-6DED00DB9299.jpeg
Got my corals also ,, I bought the corals for the Favias ,, kinda bought the Goni as a after thought ,, turned out the Goni was the standout coral that I got ,, that's not taking anything away from the Favias I got ,, it just means how awesome the Goni is :)

All the goni's are extraordinary. The colors are extremely bright and beautiful. Plus they are pretty much bulletproof in terms of thriving. Shipping is now from December 30 and on,

nex64

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mark packaged and shipped my corals to perfection. He also added a freebie frag which is always good karma.

Thanks again for the healthy corals sir.

Marlon C

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested in all 3 goni. Is shipping still 50 if in cali? 94952

Tn23

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my corals from Mark(watchguy123). I must say the quality and healthiness of the corals were amazing. They were already all open in the container. Mark ships them very professionally in this container with acrylic frag rack, this is one of the best shipping methods I have received corals in. Very well communicated and easy to deal with, I will definitely be purchasing more frags from him in the future! Thanks again Mark.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 24 57.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 4.8%
Back