Pretty much Tang royalty

  • Thread starter Thread starter loumaggs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
One of my favorites if not my most favorite. I've got two I love them.

Nice sound track also
 
What better music for a bad *** fish :p

Yes Ma'am!

Another lesser known "fact" (I have owned several over the years) is that they seem to prefer slightly saltier waters. If kept in a FOWLR, you'll want salinity over 1.025 IME. I've always been able to keep them most successfully in the 1.027 area, they seem to prefer it. Other inhabitants don't seem to mind it, either.

Several "OG's" in this hobby that have kept achilles and sold many over the years have told me of this trick as well. The flow is equally if not more critical.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new