Pretty soon my magnet wont make it through!

OMG Corals

meat popsicle
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2010
Messages
257
Reaction score
2
Location
Ocala, fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought this was a cool shot. Birdnest is getting awfully close to the glass!
uploadfromtaptalk1310859990205.jpg


Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
 
That is pretty cool I have a green slimer that is getting pretty close now. I figure I will frag is soon to try and keep it in check!
 
The frogspawn in the lower corner is getting close too. Guess I gotta makesome frags. ;)

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
I custom made a 3/16" magnet to give my corals a bit more growth, however, the 3/16" magnet is now too thick and many corals are now 3/16" away from the glass :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new