• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

(*Price Drop* + free shipping) Reefbot Lab v2 (Barely Used) - $775 + Free domestic US ground shipping

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

danR777

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Reefbot Lab v2 - Purchased in July for approx $1300, have ran approx 10 tests with the unit total, everything functional. will empty out all vials if requested. (they are all labeled) have extra regents as well (some api /Red Sea CA is new) I also ran it coverless but have the covers.

I tossed the box when I ran the first few tests, so I have to figure out how to pack it if shipping is something I have to do... otherwise I am in Lake Worth, FL and would be willing to drop off or meet halfway if needed.

I realized it works better if it is hooked directly to a tank for daily monitoring, I started testing my 2 tanks with a reservoir attached to it (also tested my friend's tank once)... I think it is overkill for me as I have an AWC hooked to both of my tanks and it's very stable.

Let me know if you have any questions please!

also have the original extra 7 needles, extra large syringe, extra 4 small syringes and graduated cylinder + instruction reference sheet

IMG_2119.jpeg IMG_2121.jpeg IMG_2120.jpeg 2023-11-15_07-47-51.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

danR777

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
also included in the box (the vials are basically filled & labeled) + extra reagents ,, all shown here

1700506255608.png

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 164 57.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.7%

Back