Price Drop MaxSpect Gyre XF150

beachsidereefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2014
Messages
280
Reaction score
54
Location
Cocoa Beach
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

I noticed on BRS there's been a 30 dollar price drop. Before I buy one has anyone heard rumors that there's a gen 2 model about to be released? I've been burned in the past, buying something and then finding a better model was right around the corner so want to avoid that situation if I can.

Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new