Prime 1/3 hp inline chiller with ranco controller f/s

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reef lvr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reef lvr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2010
Messages
1,213
Reaction score
3
Location
Eastern shore, md
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
0831001234a[1].jpg
0831001223a[1].jpg
THIS CHILLER WORKS GREAT..IN VERY GOOD CONDITION...DONT HAVE ROOM NEXT TO MY NEW SUMP, AND WIFE SAYS I HAVE TO MUCH TANK STUFF SITTING AROUND:squigglemouth: SO MABEY SOMEONE ELSE CAN GET SOME USE OUT OF IT....$300 OBO...LOCAL PICKUP, I WOULD BE WILLING TO MEET UP TO AN HOUR AWAY...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new