Printed Reef deserves some recognition!

  • Thread starter Thread starter edsbeaker
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

edsbeaker

Grandma Has A Reef Obsession
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2013
Messages
4,017
Reaction score
16,327
Location
Westfield, Indiana
I just felt that @Printed Reef earned a shout out for their great customer service.

Last week I ordered 3 shades for my Radion XR15’s. I wasn’t very careful looking at the details and mistakingly ordered the wide version instead of the 4 sided. My mistake, not theirs!

I contacted them about it and without hesitation they said they would send out a return label, and as soon as they received the originals would ship me out the new ones. I asked you mean I don’t have to pay return shipping? They replied “no, we just want our customers to be happy.”

Now that’s the kind of company I will continue to give my money to.

Thank you Printed Reef!
Marilyn
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new