Problem with App, need help

SirSaltyNutz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2025
Messages
108
Reaction score
43
Location
SE Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, sorry to post this here by the having issues with the app. 060f3d34-6c01-4d57-87b4-b4f6779f4691.jpg

All the forums threads are empty. When I try to used contact in setting, it does not work. I have deleted the app and reinstalled, same results. Desktop works fine. Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers!
 
Hello, sorry to post this here by the having issues with the app. 060f3d34-6c01-4d57-87b4-b4f6779f4691.jpg

All the forums threads are empty. When I try to used contact in setting, it does not work. I have deleted the app and reinstalled, same results. Desktop works fine. Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers!
Hello,

Can you try force closing and reopening the app?

We had some Cloudflare issue lately that we corrected.

Thank you.
 
Hello, sorry to post this here by the having issues with the app. 060f3d34-6c01-4d57-87b4-b4f6779f4691.jpg

All the forums threads are empty. When I try to used contact in setting, it does not work. I have deleted the app and reinstalled, same results. Desktop works fine. Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers!
Hello,

Can you try force closing and reopening the app?

We had some Cloudflare issue lately that we corrected.

Thank you.
I deleted the app. The reinstalled the app. That didn't help. This is so strange.
 
Yeah, I am still having the same issue. I can't even use the contact in settings. It very buggy and will not send. My phone is Samsung Galaxy S24 ultra
 
Hey can you please give it another try?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new