Problem with Calibrate Ph Probe for KHD Director Please Help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Bape47

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi guys i tried set up my KHD Director last night but i cant calibrate with the PH Probe keep saying 0 and sometime Failed to calibrate so i heard we can calibrate in the GCC i connected to my PC and run the GCC with like update firmware or something connected and first time it cant connect and i read like choose Auto mode then it processed run only 1 time and i after the page say COM 4 i clicked next after the reset i cant connect with the GHL anymore i plugged USB port it say cant find the USB with GHL DOSER

Also now i try to use the app GHL Local Devives i clicked to DOSER keep saying Connection Failed The Connection to the device could not be established (Please not that a simultaneous connection over GHL Control Center is not possible

Please help

IMG_1530.PNG IMG_1531.PNG

Km2830

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Call Vinny at GHL the customer service number and see if he can help my original probe was bad and he sent a new one out to me me immediately

OP
OP
Bape47

Bape47

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Call Vinny at GHL the customer service number and see if he can help my original probe was bad and he sent a new one out to me me immediately
my probe just ordered brand new from BRS but yeah thank you i did tried to call few times this morning but nobody answer the phone

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back