Problem with gro*** (g r o w t h)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keithcorals

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2012
Messages
716
Reaction score
44
Location
Anna Maria Island FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I type the word (g r o w t h)it has been posted as gro*** this may be a problem with the word filter but I really wouldn't know just thought it was worth pointing out.
Hope this was the right place to post this
 
We noticed and are tying to get it fixed. Thanks for posting it.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new