Problem with reef link and vortech mp40 QD-Help !!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter piber6
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

piber6

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2017
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought a new reef link, to control my vortech mp40QD pumps.
Reef links does not recognize my bombs on EcosMart live
Help !!!
 
If I'm not mistaken you have to update the mp40 controller first. In ecosmartlive, click on Devices and then on Update Ecosmart Vortechs. And just follow the instructions. I think I watched a video on how to do it on youtube.
 
If you have the Vortech's synced to eachother? Perhaps you have to do a factory reset to sync them to the EcosmartLive
 
Problem solved, thanks to ecosmart support.
The solution was to reset the pumps to factory values
thanks!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new