- Joined
- Mar 27, 2017
- Messages
- 219
- Reaction score
- 121
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have tried to remove it, and nothingI’m not seeing an issue here… maybe some coralline algae or filamentous algae growth on the viewing pane?
Is this tank glass, or acrylic?I have tried to remove it, and nothing
Glass. No, I can remove it.Is this tank glass, or acrylic?
Try using a brand new razor blade, in an inconspicuous spot… (brand new blade every time, you’ll get defects in the blade as it’s used, and rust after use… it can then scratch the glass easier)Glass
I have done that many times and nothingTry using a brand new razor blade, in an inconspicuous spot… (brand new blade every time, you’ll get defects in the blade as it’s used, and rust after use… it can then scratch the glass easier)
You should not hold the razor perpendicular to the glass, but at an angle… the razor can scratch the glass if you aren’t thoughtful about your strokes with it!
Interesting! This may be more likely to be a dosing precipitate, then! — something I’m less experienced with…I have done that many times and nothing
I did it too. hahahahaTry a Magic eraser