Profilux Rocks! Thanks Guys

JuniorMC8704

Super Moderator
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
3,302
Reaction score
61
Location
Michigan (48154)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to publicly thank Todd and Cherry Corals for being so helpful getting all my profilux stuff up and running.

Todd couldn't have been more helpful, and made sure everything was just right.

Its not very often you see such excellent costumer service after the retailer already has all your money...

I look forward to adding more profilux accessories soon....
 
Wish I could say the same. I paid for a doser and a controller 3 weeks ago and I'm still waiting to receive them.
 
Last edited:
Actually Jesse, I haven't run your card for the additional funds necessary to complete our transaction. As a matter of fact I still haven't run the card yet. I didn't have the 3 channel doser until a few days ago as I had sold out while waiting for you to return the Standalone doser.

I don't typically take back electronics used or not, but since you are a well respected member here I decided to do it in leiu of you getting the beginner pack and a 3 channel standalone.

I hope they serve you well and thanks.

I need the card # again, I forgot the site only retains the last 4 digits.
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new