Profilux touch not responding to... touch?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Be102

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So this is a little silly.. but my profilux touch has been connected to my tank with no issues for as long as I've had it.. and I dont touch it very often.. but then today I tried to touch it to mess with the different modes and whatnot and it would not respond to touch at all... I unplugged it and plugged it back in, it restart and displayed information but wouldnt let me interact with it in anyway.

I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else? when I was in ghl control center, i noticed the touch and my powerbar were not connected via the PAB despite actually being connected and running as they should... so I assigned them to my p4 and everything was fine.. just still doesnt respond to my touch

I messed with the settings and cant seem to find a 'lock' button or something that would be a reason for it to not respond to my touch.. i have firmware 1.06.

Thanks!

wyster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So this is a little silly.. but my profilux touch has been connected to my tank with no issues for as long as I've had it.. and I dont touch it very often.. but then today I tried to touch it to mess with the different modes and whatnot and it would not respond to touch at all... I unplugged it and plugged it back in, it restart and displayed information but wouldnt let me interact with it in anyway.

I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else? when I was in ghl control center, i noticed the touch and my powerbar were not connected via the PAB despite actually being connected and running as they should... so I assigned them to my p4 and everything was fine.. just still doesnt respond to my touch

I messed with the settings and cant seem to find a 'lock' button or something that would be a reason for it to not respond to my touch.. i have firmware 1.06.

Thanks!

You might need to re-calibrate the buttons, this happened to me when I first got it

OP
OP
Be102

Be102

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You might need to re-calibrate the buttons, this happened to me when I first got it
are you talking about the touch buttons on the profilux 4 itself..? or the profilux touch screen?

Manny’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 137 87.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back