Prolapsed Duncan mouths?

ZzyzxRiver

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 11, 2024
Messages
993
Reaction score
1,170
Location
Orange County, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the second time in a week their mouths have gone all saggy and they’ve pooed/barfed up strings of goo. It goes away overnight and they look happy the rest of the time. IMG_1776.jpeg
 
If you’re target feeding them stop. They are full already.
That explains that, then. They usually catch some of what I feed my fish every day, but I did a target feeding earlier this week, as well. I don’t do them regularly, but I was bored haha. I’ll leave the Duncan out of future target feedings!
 
That explains that, then. They usually catch some of what I feed my fish every day, but I did a target feeding earlier this week, as well. I don’t do them regularly, but I was bored haha. I’ll leave the Duncan out of future target feedings!
Mine grew massive in short time when my tank was balanced and I was drift feeding duncans, bubble coral, and some others with fish food/feedings. I split them up a few times and then got bored with them and traded them in.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new