OP
monkeyCmonkeyDo

monkeyCmonkeyDo

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fwiw I've used.pep shrimp in the past with good.success.
Some people may be getting camel shrimp or exp pep shrimp stealing.food.from.coral or them.eating.dead, dieing, decaying.matter in their tanks and have been getting a bad.rap.
My squirrel.fish would eat any shrimp I added.to my.tank with out batting an eye..as would.some.of my other fish.

I feed feeder ghost shrimp.as well.as feeder.guppies. live.food. lol. My fish love the live.food.
I will have to post video next.time.i go and get them the treat.
D

Wyvern

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Scary, I hope I never get aptasia, if I do.... Say hello to my lil friend!!!

Attachments

• 20210925_152129_HDR.jpg
    20210925_152129_HDR.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 37
OP
OP
monkeyCmonkeyDo

monkeyCmonkeyDo

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They need.to make a real.aptasia. killer.
Ive never had good success on aptasia or.majano with aptasia.x.
The f aptasia or.joes.juice I've never tried. Anyone ever try an Modano wand? Or.zapper?
D

DracoKat

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread made me laugh, thanks for that all!

Filefish helps, but they can't get all of them unfortuantely. I've repeatedly purchased and rehomed them once I don't see more aptasias adn they start eating my duncans- so they're never in the tank long term :(

Double monti 61

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow...and some people take things way too seriously and can't recognize jokes.
I would like to know what the joke is about the concern over aptasia and how they seem to be taking over. I am trying to help educate people to understand that you can be proactive and try to eradicate them in responsible and effective ways to help keep them under control or eliminate them and hey I love mad magazine but even though I have not seen my first issue from a subscription i had sent for due to the fact that there is to much sensitivity in this country and I think that the publication of this magazine is being suppressed by the stupid social media! P.S. I love jokes but they have to be taken in context. Kristopher

Isopod80

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to know what the joke is about the concern over aptasia and how they seem to be taking over. I am trying to help educate people to understand that you can be proactive and try to eradicate them in responsible and effective ways to help keep them under control or eliminate them and hey I love mad magazine but even though I have not seen my first issue from a subscription i had sent for due to the fact that there is to much sensitivity in this country and I think that the publication of this magazine is being suppressed by the stupid social media! P.S. I love jokes but they have to be taken in context. Kristopher
The entire thread was obviously meant to be a joke in the first place. Everyone else on here clearly gets that. Suggesting to a bunch of people, who are all obviously joking, that they need to have a better attitude in the hobby and in life is taking things out of context. You are the one with the context issues.

Last edited:

davidcalgary29

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Freeze them with nitro glycerin! Lol
D
I popped some into an ice cube tray last winter and set them outside when it hit -40C at night. They didn't seem to come back from that, but I only let them "revive" for a day or two before flushing them. I should try a longer study this winter...

Danroo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But not in a jar of dirt, “breaks it while moving to the other side”

Back