Proper glass cleaning help?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ncfishguy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ncfishguy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2014
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
123
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been noticing lately small scratches from my cleaner I have a tunze cleaner mag but it still can scratch glass and falls off a lot I also have a piraña float but if u get near sand bed it will pick up dirt [emoji35] ! How do u clean your glass and bottom of glass at sand bed
 
This has to be one of my favorite things.....The Reef Gadget. Simple piece of acrylic that you glued to your MAG Float. The razor portion screws onto this piece of acrylic. It came with a SS blade and plastic blade. Allows you to drive it into your sand, with no sand getting picked up by the MAG Float.




Unfortunately it's no longer available. It was designed and manufacturered by a local reefer here in NJ....but for some reason he stopped making them. I think there are similar type products out there.
 
That's awesome if only the tunze cleaner would float it would be perfect my tank is in the wall . A pain to clean
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new