Prostar 90 Plumbing Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sasarsis
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sasarsis

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2025
Messages
9
Reaction score
2
Location
North Carolina
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been searching for a while now and I am having a ton of trouble locating plumbing parts for the Prostar 90 return. Specifically I am looking for the threaded adapter that attaches to the bulkhead. Is there a good place for this part online? I bought this tank recently from someone who bought it new and didn't end up setting it up. The return section was missing and I am trying to piece it together. I know it is metric which has been the biggest hurdle for me finding the parts since I am in the US. I can run it as it was originally intended or I can switch it to tubing. I just want my sump working. My LFS sells Red Sea but couldn't help and Red Sea's customer service is TRASH in my experience. I haven't received a response to either of my two inquiries. Any help would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new