ProStar Filter sock - 3.75"

Jynxgirl

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2017
Messages
29
Reaction score
37
Location
On the Bay, in Baytown
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking on the prostar website. I had previous bought an extra set. My neighbors 100lb puppy walked off and chewed up a set I had just cleaned and put on my back porch. I can not find them on the website anymore.

Anyone have a link to the heavy thick felt ones? They clog fast, but I really like them.
 
Yes, I did. I am waiting if they respond. I also want to make a custom stand with the same glass white cabinet and had spoke to someone last year who said it was possible for them to send me the skim fronts. But after than initial email/call that I got ahold of them, I have not gotten them to respond to anything. Not sure why. The website that I get sent to from their website for accessories, told me this is the one I am asking for. https://www.thefishroom.net/products/pro-clear-7-fabric-filter-sock-7x14-200-micron But there is no felt in this one from the photo and is not like the original ones.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new