Pround New Parent

ThunderGoose

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2016
Messages
938
Reaction score
1,176
Location
Beverly, Mass
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So a couple of days ago Lucy, my BTA, looked like this:

Anemone April 30 17.jpg



Yesterday she looked limp and had crawled deep into her chosen crevice of the rockwork. Today she looks like this:

Anemones B May 4 2017.jpg

Yes, that's right. I now have twins. I'm so proud (sheds a single tear).

What's really amazing is that my tank is still only 5 months old. I bought her on my first coral buying expedition to my LFS at the advice of the owner. I came home, read about anemones and thought she was doomed, my tank was waaaayyyyy too new. Just goes to show that while sometimes in this hobby you get bad luck but sometimes you get good luck, too!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new