Proyecto de Arrecife marino (Marine Reef Project)

Luisliahud

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
¡Hola!
Actual mente soy nuevo en reef2reef tengo 6 meses aproximadamente en el hobby con mi acuario de 100 litros, tengo una idea de cambiar radicalmente a 600 o 1000 litros pero donde yo radico no hay posibilidad de conseguir un tanque de ese tamaño mi idea es manda a hacer uno con base de concreto pero qué medidas serían los vidrios o el tanque ya armado, ya que nunca eh mandado a hacer una pecera de ese tamaño solo sumps pequeños o peceras de no más de 60 litros

Translated by the moderation team. Please note the language of the forum is English. We understand that English is not everyone's first language, but we ask that you please try your best;

Traducido por el equipo de moderación. Tenga en cuenta que el idioma del foro es el inglés. Entendemos que el inglés no es el primer idioma de todos, pero le pedimos que haga su mejor esfuerzo;

Marine Reef Project
Hello!
Currently I am new to reef2reef I have about 6 months in the hobby with my aquarium of 100 liters, I have an idea to radically change to 600 or 1000 liters but where I reside there is no possibility of getting a tank of that size my idea is to send make one with concrete base but what measures would be the glass or the tank already armed, since I have never been ordered to make a tank of that size only small sumps or tanks of no more than 60 liters

Last edited by a moderator:

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 30 78.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 7.9%
Back