PSA**Pentair UV**PSA

AquaUv reliability has been amazing. I have dozens of units in service with basically zero problems. I had a 57 watt unit get a soft pvc spot and start dripping. This unit was nearly 20 year old. The company replaced the housing for me and I just paid shipping.
 
AquaUv reliability has been amazing. I have dozens of units in service with basically zero problems. I had a 57 watt unit get a soft pvc spot and start dripping. This unit was nearly 20 year old. The company replaced the housing for me and I just paid shipping.
I may just try to sell mine and get a AquaUV instead
 
I have a 40W Pentair in the garage where the light is shining through. Just been dragging my feet on replacing the housing. Such a pain for something this expensive.
 
I have a 40W Pentair in the garage where the light is shining through. Just been dragging my feet on replacing the housing. Such a pain for something this expensive.
Your not worried about it leaking everywhere?
 
Sorry, it's been sitting the garage because I pulled it from the tank. I'll start that project this weekend. Instead of a heat gun, I bought a PVC reamer to clean out the old housing.
Good luck! Let us know how it goes lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new