• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Psychosis palys (central fla)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G8rNation
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

G8rNation

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2014
Messages
300
Reaction score
165
Location
Grand island, Fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for someone locally to trade my psychosis to. I have a 3polyp frag that may have a baby by now and a larger colony of 8 ish polyps. Also have an assortment of other zoas and a few sps to add in. Looking for high end zoas, acros, and WWC bounce shrooms. Sorry for the crappy iPhone pictures
IMG_5531.JPG
 
Here's updated pictures and some of the other things I have as well. Will take jawbreakers as a trade as well.
IMG_5590.JPG
IMG_5592.JPG
IMG_5594.JPG
IMG_5596.JPG
IMG_5606.JPG
IMG_0139.JPG
IMG_5652.JPG
IMG_5622.JPG
 
If you decide to dip your toe in the water of shipping, I'd be willing to work out a trade. I have some nice zoos including CB flaming oompa loompas, CB bowsers, CB God of War etc
 
If you decide to dip your toe in the water of shipping, I'd be willing to work out a trade. I have some nice zoos including CB flaming oompa loompas, CB bowsers, CB God of War etc
Pm me a list of what you have and maybe we can work something out after the holidays. I have a buddy who ships and has some nice ones he wouldn't mind trading as well
 
I have Fleming Oompa Loompa, blondes, rainbow rhino, beach bum monti, and etc willing to trade in Orlando
 
Great person to deal will trade with confidence. Thank you Brandon
 
Looking for someone locally to trade my psychosis to. I have a 3polyp frag that may have a baby by now and a larger colony of 8 ish polyps. Also have an assortment of other zoas and a few sps to add in. Looking for high end zoas, acros, and WWC bounce shrooms. Sorry for the crappy iPhone pictures
IMG_5531.JPG
How much on phycosis?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new