Ptcpilot's 75G

ptcpilot

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2010
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my first post on R2R and my first saltwater tank. I switched over from African cichlids early last year (2009) and love it! I was up to around 60 different corals and 12 fish. Recently, I have started thinning things out to add a few more fish. The first pic is a FTS and the other two are left and right sides respectively. I will post more pics later...
 

Attachments

  • 017a.jpg
    017a.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 177
  • 021a.jpg
    021a.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 180
  • 019a.jpg
    019a.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 170
Great 1st post!!
Let's see some more pictures, and the equipment list.
What fish are you looking to add to the tank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new