Public Aquarium fish shots

  • Thread starter Thread starter maroun.c
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

maroun.c

Moderator
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2011
Messages
4,685
Reaction score
7,310
Location
Lebanon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some pics from Denmarks Aquarium
_DSC2407.jpg

_DSC2419.jpg

_DSC2420.jpg

_DSC2424.jpg

_DSC2432.jpg

_DSC2440.jpg

_DSC2444.jpg

_DSC2445.jpg

_DSC2453.jpg

_DSC2454.jpg
 
I tried taking a few pics of my dis in the past. What settings were you using for these shots, and were you also using a flash?
 
Thanks,
Different settings based on different tanks ligthing... mostly I try to keep shutter faster than 1/60 and use flash when possible/allowed. I post process in photoshop to correct for WB and cleanup excessive particles in the water and maybe add some sharpness, frame and watermark....
 
Thanks Rabih
We still have to see some pics of your dive or tanks Pics!!!
 
Well of course I'll not get even close to the amazing quality of your pictures! But here's a pic I have on my phone of a dive in Cyprus.
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1424293165.452440.jpg
    ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1424293165.452440.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 173

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new