Puerto Rico Snorkeling/Diving

  • Thread starter Thread starter ApoIsland
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ApoIsland

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
1,226
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thinking of heading to Puerto Rico this spring. Anyone have any experience snorkeling / diving there? I hear the islands just off Fajardo are decent.
 
Its beautiful around Rincon. I lived there for a winter teaching kiteboarding for a buddy of mine. Pristine reefs and world class waves if you wanna try surfing. During the late winter months humpback whales will come pretty close into shore sometimes getting right into the lineup w the surfers
 
Don’t think the diving is all that good in pr compared to many other places. If I was going back again Vieques is where I’d go
 
Its beautiful around Rincon. I lived there for a winter teaching kiteboarding for a buddy of mine. Pristine reefs and world class waves if you wanna try surfing. During the late winter months humpback whales will come pretty close into shore sometimes getting right into the lineup w the surfers
Thanks Tony. If we go it will be a 10 day trip so will definitely have time to check that area out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new