Pufferfish Documentary

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pufferpunk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
So, on my dive trip a couple of weeks ago, I had videographer on the dive boat help me put together a short "screen test", showing me talking a bit about my puffers & showing the new puffer souvenirs I got on the trip. Then I gave a tour of the ship. I even was able to get 2 minutes of myself diving with 3 large D. histrix! Then ended it with me in the hot tub, on deck. Unfortunately, I only put enough postage on it to mail in the US--$.18 short. So, I've been worried all week that it wouldn't get there but they got it today!
 
Last edited:
You are in my prayers.....I hope all turns out in your favor.....What a great chance at a lifetime experience.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new