Pukani rock

  • Thread starter Thread starter cwalton00
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
@cwalton00

Check out https://www.liverocknreef.com

I purchased some live rock to seed my tank and it was Pukani. They also sell dry/dead pukani also and it looks like it is in-stock. Fair warning on the "live rock" though... It ships ground with wet newspaper.. I'm sure the only thing alive in it is the bacteria..
 
@cwalton00

Check out https://www.liverocknreef.com

I purchased some live rock to seed my tank and it was Pukani. They also sell dry/dead pukani also and it looks like it is in-stock. Fair warning on the "live rock" though... It ships ground with wet newspaper.. I'm sure the only thing alive in it is the bacteria..


There live rock is horrible, I bought two types of rock from them a few months ago and it was the worst boat rock period, only one rock had any coralline and just a spot.

He told me the stuff I wanted was really bare and steered me to a more expensive rock and it had nothing either.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new