Pulling a all nighter powers out

  • Thread starter Thread starter bigkai
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Well power is back on now for the hard part bring the water back up to temp just as slow as it went down I definitely lost 2 of my new zoa frags I just got from sexy corals bit everything else looks to be ok I will know better tomorrow when I start letting the light come back on
 
Dang power went out agian this morning and I found my yellow tang dead stuck in my montapora cluster and I mean stuck not sure if power was the cause but I don't have good luck with yellow tangs 2ed one in 2 years
 
Some one hit a power poll down the road form our house and it took out the power for 6 hours
 
About a year ago we had a blizzard and lost power. Between that and the 2 hurricanes we've had I've had my fair share of long nights caring for my fish.
 
Its never fun when something like that happens its like lossing a kid we so Much time and money in our tanks they become part of the family.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new