Pump replacement for Vertex Omega 150

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrtian97
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mrtian97

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
813
Reaction score
156
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Folks, any suggestion of which pump to replace with?
My skimmer Vertex omega 150, only 2 yrs old and the pump went out, I think it shorted in the inside (it tripped my electrical plug every time I plug it in).

Thanks
 
I'm afraid you need to contact the manufacture as their skimmers are made to fit only a particular pump.
Maybe others can tell you different I hope.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new