Pump timer for feeding

DebFerreira

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2020
Messages
22
Reaction score
32
Location
Captain Cook
What state or country do you live in
Hawaii
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for a simple timer for my filter pump to turn it off for 5 to 10 minutes while feeding the fish. There are countdown timers that you plug your device into that will turn the device OFF after a set (5 to 30 min) interval. I want something that will turn off the pump for 5-10 minutes so that floating food doesn't go straight for the intake, and then turn it back on. I have a 40 gallon breeder with a Tunze in tank pump so I dont need a system controller. Any suggestions?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new