Puratek Auto Controller Giveaway! - Claimed!

OK, so the prize has not been claimed and it is well past 48 hours. We have a new winner!!

  • Liked
  • Done
  • It would help stabilize my tank

Congrats @newreefer2 You have 48 hours to contact me to verify eligibility and claim your prize!!
 
Lol well I like this idea, done x3 and I would like to win because this would help keep my tank stable

Congrats @Shep You have 48 hours to PM me to verify eligibility and claim your prize!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new