Purple and green galxea

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
6,791
Reaction score
5,320
Location
GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
c0cfc35e8e09e8db76beb9444509fb80.jpg
2d5619b6b593eef6a634dc2ea29ad1f2.jpg
45 plus shipping. location georgia
 
No need for shipping then haha. Unless you want them shipped. Your 40 minutes away haha
 
Savannah.
 
Well then shane, you have seen them lol. Starting a club on here if your interested. I see you joined a few months back but welcome to my neck of the woods haha
 
Come on by man
 
I'm at work now get off at 2am. I work at K MICHINE on highway 17
 
Alright man, Josh from sav reefers is coming by tomoro to look as well. No telling if he will buy anything or knowing him (buy it all) but just message me in the morning whenever you wake up or when you get off. I'll be up
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new